Information for Customers Working with Third-Party Providers
These are our guidelines for customers working with third-party providers and subcontractors, such as web marketing companies, who are making use of the MightyMerchant Ecommerce Platform to work on our customers' websites. We welcome the opportunity to work with other firms to help in our customer's success. We have put together these guidelines to help clarify the best ways to utilize our system and to ensure good communication among all parties involved.
- Unless a site owner specifies otherwise, we ask that all communication from a third-party provider be cc'ed to the site owner. If a site owner prefers not to get a copy of all communication, they just need to let us know.
- We have documentation for the MightyMerchant platform available at http://support.mightymerchant.com. This support site is a valuable resource for working with MightyMerchant.
- Virtually all site changes to a MightyMerchant site can be accomplished through the MightyMerchant site manager. We have put together some optimization guidelines on our support site.
- A vendor will need access to the MightyMerchant Site Manager to do on-site optimization. Either the site owner can give you access to their Site Manager or they can contact us to provide access. We are happy to answer any questions about using our system.
- Security is our top priority. As our webservers handle several million dollars a month in transactions and we are required to conform to industry guidelines for security, we rarely provide ftp access to third party vendors. Typically there is very little in the way of ongoing changes that requires ftp access. It is often much more efficient for our staff to make these changes.
- We are glad to help our customers and their marketing teams accomplish what they need. Often, small updates or placement of verification codes, redirect files, or landing pages, can be done at little or no charge. If a request will require more significant time or the installation of advanced functionality, we will let the site owner and you know the cost before doing any work.
- Unless the site owner directs us otherwise, we will include the site owner in all discussions about site changes and the associated costs.
Please Contact Us to discuss any of the points above.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm