HEROweb Pricing Overview
Website Monthly CostsAll websites are assigned a base monthly cost based on the size of the website. The bigger a website is, the more work it is to maintain, expand, provide support for, and/or troubleshoot if something needs to be fixed. We have found that the number of products is a consistent and simple way to determine the resource and support needs of a site.
Retail Ecommerce Monthly Costs (Based On Number of Products)
$60/mo. - Up to 1000 products
Add $12/mo. per thousand products for the next 4000 products (up to 5000)
Add $6/mo. per thousand for the next 5000 (up to 10,000)
Add $3/mo. per thousand for the next 10,000 (up to 20,000)
Custom quotes for all sites over 20,000 products.
Dual Wholesale/Retail Websites
Add $20/mo. to the base price above.
- We will not change your ongoing monthly cost without your prior notification and consent.
- In the event you exceed your bandwidth/storage allocations in a given month, additional charges will be added to your next month's bill.
- Internet marketing activities and consulting services have their own monthly pricing and are considered separate from website monthly costs.
What's Included with Your Monthly Fees
Your monthly fees cover:
- Updates for the MightyMerchant Platform
- Email Accounts (the exact number depends on your plan)
- Full-Service Technical Support
- A shared Security Certificate
Read on to learn the details about our support services.
Whats Included in Technical Support
Technical support for the MightyMerchant platform is free for our customers. Some examples of technical issues we can help you with include:
- Help with your Site Manager, like adding a product or setting up shipping
- Assistance with pages displaying incorrectly on your website or not displaying at all
- Troubleshooting an issue with an order or the payment processing on your website
- Assistance with configuring a sale/promotion
- Assessing why your shipping is not calculating correctly
These are just a few examples. There are a wide range of support issues we are ready to help with to ensure that your site is functioning correctly. We do our best to solve your problem promptly and also to help you learn how to use your site more effectively.
HEROweb also provides technical assistance for the email accounts associated with your website. There is a limit to the amount of troubleshooting we can provide for email accounts. Depending on the nature of the problem, you may need to engage a support service to help you with your computer setup or email program configuration.
Free support does not include:
- Site content updates and additions
- Troubleshooting of third party services (i.e., ConstantContact, Google Adwords, Shipworks)
- Business consulting
- Data imports, exports, or global updates
- Custom programming
- Modifications to your website templates
These services are billed in 15-minute increments. We will inform you and get your approval before we embark on billable work.
We do not provide general computer support such as
- Using Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Photoshop, or other desktop programs
- Connecting to the Internet or setting up your router
- Configuring your smartphone
- Problems printing from your computer
(as of 1/1/18)
$75 per hour for web design and development. This includes creating and updating html and css and doing web page design.
Website HostingWe provide a free hosting package at no additional cost with all of our websites. This free hosting package works for almost all of our customer's websites.
1 GB of disk space
10GB of bandwidth per month
High Speed Connectivity
Four level backups
Redundant disk storage
UPS battery and power generator backup system
SSL Free Security certificate for collecting and transmitting data securely
- $5 per 1 gig of extra bandwidth
- $2 per 1 gig of extra storage
Custom Security Certificates
Every HEROweb website comes with the use of a free shared security certificate.
Before purchasing your certificate, we recommend you read our information page on security certificates
If you would like your own security certificate, here are the options:
1. HEROweb purchases and installs a Thawte ssl 123 security certificate for you:
- $275 for one year; $400 for two years.
2. You purchase your own security certificate and HEROweb installs the certificate for you.
- $150 for one year; $175 for two years.
$27.00 - 1 year Registration/Renewal for .COM
$30.00 - 1 year Registration/Renewal for .NET,
$30.00 - 1 year Registration/Renewal .ORG
$60.00 - 3 year Renewal for, .COM
$75.00 - 3 year Renewal for, .NET
$65.00 - 3 year Renewal for, .ORG
$105.00 - 6 year Renewal for, .COM
$125.00 - 6 year Renewal for, .NET
$120. 00 - 6 year Renewal for .ORG
$12.00 - 1 year Private Registration
$40.00 - .COM, which includes a one year renewal
$43.00 - .NET, .ORG, which includes a one year renewal
Each website is supplied with 3-5 POP3/IMAP 2 Gigabyte (GB) Email Accounts (depending on size of website) & unlimited email aliases. Additional email accounts are available, if necessary. Please contact us for solutions / pricing for your company's specific email needs.
Additional Accounts - $2.00 each per month (2 GB)
Additional Gigabytes - $1.00 per GB per month. Custom pricing available when your storage needs exceed 10 GB per account.
Mobile Sync - please contact us for pricing
For sites with individualized needs, custom plans are available
Additional Hosting Options
- 30,000 Products
- 30 GB of Bandwidth Usage Per Month.
- 100 GB of Disk Space
- $20 QuickBooks Integration
- $10 WordPress.org Blog
- $20 Wholesale Module
- $5 Automated Google Product Feed
Other Factors That Can Affect the Monthly Cost of Your Website
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm