Data Feed Pricing
HEROweb offers three types of data feeds for your product data:
Shopping Feeds allow you to automate the creation of a data file that you can send to other sales channels such as Amazon, Google, or other shopping engines.
RSS Feeds allow you to generate data in RSS Format from the categories on your site. RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a standard format for exchanging data.
Data Availability Feeds allow you to make your data or inventory available for other vendors so they can offer your products on their website.
1. Automated Shopping Feeds
HEROweb's automated feed service can save you a lot of time and ongoing work. We set up a data template based on the requirements of the shopping engine or other service that you want to send your data to. Then we create a method for you to automatically generate your data feed when you need it.
The Automated Feed Service is for you if:
- You want a streamlined and low-cost way to generate a data file that is properly formatted.
- You have too many products to manually track in a spreadsheet.
- You have some level of technical proficiency and the desire to maintain and manage your own shopping feed accounts.
Some examples of shopping engines that utilize feeds are:
- Google Products
- Amazon Ads
- Selling on Amazon
- ... and there are other merchandising channels that will accept your product data and list it.
Automated Shopping Feed Pricing
Set-up fee - Google Shopping: $150 (If you require specific customization of your feed or have a complex data structure there could be additional set-up costs.)
Set-up fee - Selling on Amazon: $250/per Amazon category (If you sell your products in multiple Amazon categories there is setup involved for each category. If you require specific customization of your feed or have a complex data structure there could be additional set-up costs.)
Custom Shopping Feeds: $250 min. setup cost plus $65/hr. for implementation. Typical budget is 5-10 hours.
Monthly fee: $5/mo. based on generating the feed once per day. $20/mo. based on generating the feed four times a day. $50/mo. based on generating the feed up to 24 times a day.
What We Do: Build properly-formatted feed for your site, schedule the generation of those feeds, and allow you to generate a new feed at any time with the click of a button.
What You Do: Create Google Products (or other feed service) account, upload feed, set upload schedule, ensure upload accuracy, monitor traffic & sales from feed, and optimize feed data for performance.
Automated Feed Service builds a feed using your current web site data which you can access and refresh at any time. Each feed will be specifically formatted for whatever feed service you specify, such as Google Shopping, Selling on Amazon, etc.
Additional fees may apply for feeds with over 5,000 items.
2. RSS Feeds
If you would like to make your website articles or blog posts available for others to use on their websites, you likely want to use an RSS feed.
Our RSS Feed includes:
- Formatting of your data in RSS Format.
- Set-up of a permanent link that others can "subscribe" to with your latest RSS data.
- Automated updating of your RSS feed whenever you add new articles or blog posts to your site.
RSS Feed Pricing
Set-up fee: $150
Monthly fee: $5/mo per RSS feed
3. Vendor Data Feeds
If you would like to make your product data available for other online merchants to upload so they can offer your products on their websites, we have a solution for you.
Our Vendor Data Feed includes:
- Output a data file in csv (comma-separated) format at regular intervals that others can download.
- Update inventory counts on a scheduled basis or via a manual link in your Site Manager.
- An "instruction file" explaining to a website owner or IT person how to download the file and what is included in the download file.
Instructions for your customers to download images related to your website.
Our Vendor Data Feed does not include:
- Direct technical support for each of your vendors and their technical team.
- Ability for your customers to link to your product images directly on our server. They must download images and provide them on their own server.
- FTP access to our servers.
- Unique custom download formats for each one of your customers.
Vendor Data Feed Pricing
Set-up fee: $500
Monthly fee: $50/mo. based on generating the feed once per day. $100/mo based on generating the feed up to four times a day. $200/mo based on generating the feed up to 24 times a day. This fee is based on access for up to 20 customers. For higher volume usage we will quote you the monthly fees.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm