Our BizBasic package is for you if you run a service-oriented business and need a professional, functional, and polished website to showcase your work and give you initial exposure in the search engines. All at an affordable price.
And the best part is the individualized support and learning resources you get from the HEROweb team!
Development Cost: $1250.00
Monthly Hosting, Support and MightyMerchant Site Manager: $45/mo.
Monthly Hosting and Support without the MightyMerchant Site Manager: $25/mo.
This package includes an email account, domain hosting, the MightyMerchant Site Manager (optional) and the services listed below. With this package we provide limited website design. For a complete custom-designed website, please ask us about our custom design services.
- Home Page
- Services Page
- About Us/Company Info Page
- Location Page
- Testimonials integrated into the site
- Contact Us Page with Basic Contact Form
- Work Portfolio
Search Engine optimization
- Includes Search Engine Optimization for up to 10 pages
- Set Page Titles
- Add Keyword-Rich Phrases
- Set SEO Friendly URLs
Design-Related Features / Functionality
- Personal developer assigned to your website project
- Professional website design based on one of our business website templates
- Initial creation and assembly of the content pages listed above. You provide images and basic information
What We Need from You
Our intention is to create an awesome website for your business with minimal time required on your part. You will need to commit up to five hours to share with us about your business, provide specific information about services, and provide feedback on the progress of the site.
Here is a checklist of what we will need:
- Logo (we can develop one for you at an additional cost, if you don't have one)
- Photos of your work
- Descriptions of your services
- A list of locations served
- Brief statement of what makes your business unique
- Customer testimonials
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm