Using Social Media
- Posting from Your Website to Social Media
You can automate posts from your website/blog to social media sites by connecting an RSS feed to a third-party posting service. Learn how to start posting automatically to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media in this article.
- Promote Your Business in Six Seconds with Vine
By: Jessica Chestnut In January 2013, Twitter (the company behind the 140-character tweet) released Vine, an app that lets...
- Sign Up for a Pinterest Business Account
By: Jessica Chestnut The term “pin it” has taken on a whole new meaning with the introduction of Pinterest...
- Use Instagram Effectively
By: Jessica Chestnut It’s been said that "A picture is worth a thousand words.” With 40 million photos per...
- Benefits of LinkedIn & LinkedIn Quick Start Guide
LinkedIn is one of those social networks that many people have heard about, but not many business owners seem...
- How to Set Up a Facebook Page for Your Business
Setting up a Facebook business page is an important step for any business to take. It's free, it's a...
- Changes to Facebook: The New “Timeline”
On March 30, Facebook will automatically make a change to every page in its system that will give each page...
- Get Facebook Alerts Via Email With This Free Service
Hyper Alerts gives you the fine-grained control over your Facebook alerts that Facebook doesn't provide.
- Keep Your Facebook Fans Coming Back
One way businesses tend to measure their success on Facebook is by the number of fans they have. You have...
- F-Commerce: Facebook meets Online Shopping
By Teija Stearns That is not a typo. F-commerce is the new term being tossed around these days for the...
- Should You Advertise on Facebook?
By Vanessa Salvia, 6/20/11 There are millions of potential customers using Facebook everyday, so maybe advertising on Facebook would make...
- Don't Forgo A Website For Social Media
By Vanessa Salvia, 6/1/11 A report from 2010 reveals an interesting fact about small businesses and the choices they make...
- Marketing Yourself on Social Networks
By Vanessa Salvia What did you think about social networking when sites like MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter first became...
- Getting Started With Social Media Bookmarking
Take a look online and you'll find a plethora of hard to pronounce websites with misspelled names with seemingly random...
- Leveraging Social Networking Sites
By Vanessa Salvia, 6/22/09 A social networking site lets you connect with fellow professionals in your field, build your brand,...
- Beginner’s Guide To Starting A Business Blog
By Vanessa Salvia You may have some idea of what a blog is—it’s short for ‘web log’ and it’s a...
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm