Use Facebook's Scheduling Feature to Schedule Seasonal Posts
As your business is likely hitting the holiday rush period, it can be easy to miss opportunities for connecting with your customers via social media. If you are active on Facebook, we suggest that you take some time in the next week to use Facebook═s built-in scheduling feature to schedule a series of seasonal posts.
Scheduling a post takes just a handful of clicks. For Facebook═s most up-to-date directions, please visit this article on scheduling Facebook posts.
When deciding the timing of your posts, we recommend that you keep the following in mind:
- What times/days of the week is your Facebook audience most likely tuned in? For easy access to this kind of data, we recommend checking out Facebook═s Insights tool.
- If your Facebook post mentions a sale or other promotion, it may be worth scheduling a second post to remind your customers, or alert any customers who may have missed your initial post.
- You may want to try varying the times and days of the week you post to target different segments of your Facebook audience.
For many businesses and individuals, the holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year. Scheduling your social media posts in advance can help ensure that you don═t miss a great marketing opportunity.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm