Update Your Homepage With Timely Information
Taking the time to show visitors that you are engaged with your site is a key ingredient of online success. Shoppers are more likely to be drawn into a site that is actively maintained and updated, which indicates that the business running that site is on the ball. Here are a few ideas to keep the content on your homepage fresh:
- Add a calendar with upcoming events your business is participating in or hosting.
- Create an Announcements or Featured Products section and add timestamps to each listing.
- If you are active on social media, add a Twitter or Facebook stream that shows your most recent posts.
Once you start posting timely information itís important that you commit to updating your website regularly. In the same way that timestamps can show when your website is active, they can also give away when youíve been neglecting it; we recommend posting on at least a monthly schedule. Posts can be short announcements. Start simple... and there is no better time to start than right now!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm