Turn Your Personal Pinterest Account into a Business Account
Given the huge number of Pinterest users (nearly 50 million users and counting!), we all probably have friends and family using this fun image sharing service. But as great as it is, it wasn't always that friendly for businesses.
Before, a new user had to sign up for a personal account. Now Pinterest offers business accounts, with the added bonus that existing personal accounts can be converted to business accounts in just a few steps:
- Log in to your personal Pinterest account
- Visit the Pinterest for Business page
- Click the red "Join as a business" button
- Fill out your business information, agree to their terms and you're done!
Why not give it a try and start your own Pinterest business profile? Some of our customers have! Check out these creative profiles:
And, our own Carrie "The Dahlia Diva" Michelson has a successful Pinterest profile that highlights her fresh cut dahlias and tubers.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm