Turn on Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking
If you have an ecommerce site, you should ensure that Ecommerce Tracking is turned on in Google Analytics. This simple switch allows you to access a wealth of valuable and easy-to-access data about transactions on your site.
Some basic information you can learn from your Google Analytics Ecommerce data includes:
- Your revenue for individual products over a specified period of time
- Your top revenue sources by product or product category
- The number of days or sessions it takes for customers to make a purchase
If you are a MightyMerchant customer, turning on Ecommerce Tracking requires only a handful of clicks in your Google Analytics profile. To read our step-by-step instructions, please visit our documentation on Google Analytics Ecommerce on our support site. This link also offers some instructions for viewing your Ecommerce data once you have enabled Tracking.
If you are not a MightyMerchant customer, you may need to take additional steps. We would recommend that you get in touch with your web administrator, or visit Google’s full instructions for more information.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm