I've observed the growth of this business since an early age (when it was only Mom and Dad working out of the basement in our house). I've worked at HEROweb each summer since high school. After graduating from the University of Oregon with a degree in Journalism in 2014 and taking a few months to travel through Europe, I am back to work in the family business.
I've had many roles at HEROweb over the years, but now I focus on rebuilding websites for mobile phones. I enjoy the puzzle of creating websites that are mobile responsive and user-friendly for both our clients and their customers.
When I'm not building websites I enjoy traveling to destinations both near and far, playing piano, reading, and staying active.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm