Spell Check Your Entire Website
No matter how careful you are, spelling errors are bound to sneak into your web content. It's difficult to check your own work for errors because the brain naturally compensates for misspellings or missing letters when reading. Even the best editors have a second set of eyes checking their work for mistakes. When you don't have an assistant editor, put a spell checker tool like CheckDog to work.
Spelling or grammar errors on your site stand out like a sore thumb. The people who notice the mistakes will think that if you don't care enough to pay attention to the details on your website, that you might not care about other quality issues as well.
Avoid this unfortunate situation by having someone check your site in its entirety, or try the free version of CheckDog to ensure that your site is free of spelling errors.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page