SiteBeat: May 2013
In This Issue
This month, we are proud to celebrate the launch of our 10th mobile customer site. All of our mobile sites utilize MightyMerchant’s innovative expandable-menu approach. We've even had time in May to get caught up with our own company websites, and are pleased to announce the roll-out of the mobile versions of www.heroweb.com and www.mightymerchant.com.
Want to Stay Relevant? Commit to VideoFeaturing video on your website is a key component of a successful marketing plan. Many Internet users prefer to watch videos to learn about products and gather information. If you can produce short, informative videos, you will be meeting a key need of your customers. Not sure where to start? Pick a point below and move your video campaign forward today.
MightyMerchant Feature of the Month: Download OrdersThe Download Orders option in the Site Manager allows users to export website orders to a .csv formatted file so that it can be changed, analyzed, or communicated to others via Excel or similar applications.
Data can be downloaded according to order status, billing status, specific date range, order number, and download status. At the same time, users can change the order status of the downloaded orders to the designation of their choice.
If your business requires specific fields, or special template changes, the Download Orders feature can be customized to meet your unique business needs. Contact us today to learn more!
Email Configuration: Automatically Purge Your Trash FolderTo maximize mailbox storage space, HEROweb can configure your email settings to automatically delete messages in your trash (or any other folder) after a certain number of days. If you would like us to provide this service, free of charge, send a request to HEROweb with the following information:
- Your name
- Web domain of email address(es)
- Mailbox(es) you’d like us to configure
- How long you would like emails to remain in the trash folder before they are deleted. We recommend seven days.
Welcoming New SitesCascade Pacific
In This Issue
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm