SiteBeat: June 2013
Summertime is here and the livin’ is easy.... we hope you are enjoying picnics, camping trips, and spending times with family and friends. Summer is also a great time to tune your website content before the rush of the fall shopping season is upon you. We are keeping busy at HEROweb updating many parts of our site, and we encourage you to do the same. Are there some category descriptions on your site that could use an update? What about adding some new articles, information, or even video, about your products or services? Prepare now, and your site will be in tip-top shape for a strong holiday shopping season.
In This Issue
Win a Free Feature for Your Site - Tell Us Who is YOUR Hero
Tell us who your hero is and why! Your submission can be funny, it can be practical, or it can tug at our heartstrings -- it just has to get our attention (and be 50 words or less). Please visit our site to get all the details and submit your answer by 4pm PST on Wednesday, July 19. If you win, you get to choose one of these three features for your site for FREE (up to a $400 value!):
- Sale and Coupon Manager: Run and promote multiple sales and coupons simultaneously on your site, including discounts by dollar or percentage, coupon codes, and more.
- MightyMerchant Mini-Blog: Post articles to your site just like a blog and improve SEO, provide a consistent user experience for your visitors, and manage it all in your Site Manager.
- User Accounts with Order History: This convenient features provides your customers with their autofilled information, order history, the ability to place reorders, and more once they log in.
We will announce the winner (along with their winning entry) in our July newsletter, as well as on our Facebook page. Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and stay up-to-date with the latest on HEROweb.
MightyMerchant Feature of the Month: Shared Options
Do you have products throughout your site that use the same options (such as size or color)? Our Shared Options feature can help streamline the management of your products. You can set up your options (pricing options and quantity price breaks) one time, and then assign those attributes to an unlimited number of products. Any changes to a shared option will update all of the connected products automatically. For more information, check out our Shared Options page.
Quick Tip: Working with Images
We get a lot of questions on preparing images for a website. There are a handful of things to know, including what size of image to use, how to crop an image, and even how to name them. That’s why we have a whole section titled “Working with Images” in our MightyMerchant Support Center to help address your questions and keep your website looking sharp.
Welcoming New HEROweb Customers and Mobile Sites
- Stray Kat Cafe & Espresso: Located not far from HEROweb’s office is Stray Kat Cafe & Espresso in Eugene, Oregon. They offer fresh baked pastries and boxed lunches to go, along with delicious espresso drinks and hand-scooped milkshakes. Stray Kat’s new site highlights daily specials, and features their full menus plus information on their catering services.
- Ad in Tennis - Mobile Site: Now you can buy U.S.-made tennis apparel and activewear while on or off the court from Ad in Tennis’ new mobile site. See for yourself how easy it is to browse their selection of colorful styles with the expandable menus, and make purchases right from your cell phone.
- Imagine Group - Mobile Site: Imagine Group is in the business of making beautiful digital images come to life, so we were excited to make their beautiful new mobile site come to life! Besides looking great and being easy to navigate, it provides lots of useful information for users on-the-go. Customers can even request an estimate or submit artwork from their mobile device.
In This Issue
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm