SiteBeat: February 2013
Greetings from your friends at HEROweb!
This month, we're excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for you to tap into mobile while cashing in on a free enhancement to your existing site. Read below for the details!
In This Issue
NEW Mobile Optimization Promotion – Now Through March 31
Schedule your mobile website development now through March 31, 2013 and choose from one of these great features* for your website for free (a $250+ value).
- MightyMerchant Mini-Blog - Do you like the idea of having a blog, but find that managing a separate WordPress blog is more hassle than you can handle? A MightyMerchant Mini-Blog could be just the thing for you! Post articles to your site just like a blog and improve SEO, provide consistent user experience for your visitors, and manage it all in your Site Manager.
- Gift certificates – Let customers purchase gift certificates through your site, which will be available as an e-gift certificate for online purchases, or emailed to the customer in print-friendly format. MightyMerchant now has a feature to auto-generate gift certificates in bulk.
- Product reviews – Get feedback from customers with a 1 – 5 rating, plus explanations of their opinions.
Join the growing mobile revolution and give your visitors a better experience on their mobile device. Contact HEROweb at 1-888-257-2567 or via email for more information.
**Please note, we may need to upgrade your site to the latest version of MightyMerchant before we can develop a mobile version. The good news is that upgrading to the latest version normally costs $250 so, if you are ready to go mobile, we will do the upgrade free of charge (you can always add one or more of the above features for its normal price)!
Implementation of the Month: Mega Menus
This month we would like to highlight a new MightyMerchant functionality we call Mega Menus. Although we didn't invent Mega Menus, we have created a flexible and rich environment for creating multi-column, image-rich navigational menus for your website. You can almost think of each menu as a mini webpage. Check out Inner Sight/Isha Lerner Enterprises, a MightyMerchant customer site that incorporates Mega Menus.
The MightyMerchant Support Center is now Searchable!
Finding the answers to your questions just got easier! We have enabled a search feature that will help you get the information you need with lightning speed and accuracy. Visit the MightyMerchant Support Center to give it a spin.
MightyMerchant Tech Tip: Activating Site Search Stats in Google Analytics
One of the best-kept secrets of Google Analytics is the ability to connect with and track the results from the on-site search box on your MightyMerchant website. Visit our support center to find out how to track on-site search.
After you enable this feature, the Site Search report will be accessible in Google Analytics on the left hand navigation bar. Under Standard Reports, click on Content, then Site Search. With five minutes of setup, you can have a whole new dimension of data about your users' behavior available to you!
Welcoming New HEROweb Customers and Announcing Redesigned Sites
Check out these great new additions to the HEROweb family!
OCTheatre.org - HEROweb is delighted to have sponsored Oregon Contemporary Theatre (formerly Lord Leebrick Theatre) during its highly successful rebranding campaign, which included a new name, a new venue, and a new website! We are honored to have partnered with OCT to design a fresh new site where visitors can learn about upcoming shows, purchase tickets, register for classes, and read a brand new blog. Congratulations on your past, present, and future success, OCT!
ImusGeographics.com - If there is such a thing as a cartographic rock star, Dave Imus is definitely it! Dave labored for two years to create a stunning map of the United States, and after winning some important awards the rest of the world is noticing. Dave now has a great new site on which to showcase his amazing work. Find out what makes his maps different at ImusGeographics.com.
DancingLizardGardens.com – Join us in congratulating Dancing Lizard Gardens on the launch of their new website! This "growing" business is located in Junction City, Oregon, and they drop-ship individual hardy succulents and healthy container gardens to wholesale customers.
RayPrasad.com – Ray Prasad, an international expert on Surface Mount Technology (SMT), wanted to update his site with a new design, a blog, and a course registration form that allows him to manage his own course dates. All of this (and more!) was accomplished, resulting in a fresh, functional site that will help Ray reach a broader audience.
MidwestDesignImports.com - Midwest Design Imports, Inc. offers a wide assortment of craft supplies at wholesale prices. For their redesign, they desired a wholesale-only ecommerce site with a homepage slideshow, case pricing along with individual pricing, the option to add their own browser background image, and an idea center that allows for selling individual pieces of a project.
In This Issue
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm