Set Up Your New Google My Business Page
A month ago Google released Google My Business to make it easier than ever to manage your business’ local search engine listing. Google My Business benefits your business because it lets people find you on a map and in search results when they search for local goods and services.
What you need to know about Google My Business:
- This new service replaces Google Places for Business and the Google+ Pages Dashboard. If you were previously using those services to manage your business information then Google has automatically upgraded your account for you.
- Google My Business consolidates your location listing with a Google+ profile, so that you can publish updates and photos to connect with customers.
Take a few minutes to set up your new Google My Business account and verify that all information is correct.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm