Review Major Changes to Google Adwords
Google has just announced several major changes to their Adwords marketing platform aimed at improving the effectiveness of their ads in a "mobile-first" world. To get the full scoop on what this will mean for your marketing strategy, we recommend that you review Google's announcement on their Adwords blog.
Here are some of the key aspects of the blog article:
- The character limit for text ads will increase, and all ads now appear in the search results column, rather than the right-hand sidebar.
- Google will now build mobile-responsive display ads for you based on content you provide.
- Tablet and desktop bids will no be longer combined (you can adjust your bid for each separately).
- You will have the option to create a "Promoted Pin" and more customized business page for your business in Google Maps.
For the full report on these changes, and more information about how you can utilize them for your benefit, check out Google's blog post.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page