Review Google's Webmaster Guidelines
Many of our customers feel overwhelmed or confused by search engine optimization (SEO), but in fact, Google’s Webmaster Guidelines give clear and concise direction on how to have your site viewed favorably by Google Search. We recommend that you take time once a year to review their Guidelines page, as Google makes periodic updates to their recommendations.
At the most basic level, Google’s Webmaster Guidelines suggest that you focus on cultivating unique, valuable content for users rather than tailoring your content for search engines. Google also offers many other helpful ideas for how to build an effective site that is more likely to be well-indexed, and they tell you the practices you should avoid.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm