Review and Update Your Staff Bio Info
Your staff bio page provides key contact information and is an excellent means for you to connect with your customers, which is why it is a good idea to keep your bio page current and interesting. We recommend that you review your current staff bio page with the following questions in mind:
- Does it include current information? -- The staff bio page should reflect the current state of your company. If you choose to include contact information for staff members, make sure that it is up-to-date.
- Does it have photos? -- If your bio page shows the human face of your company, it should probably include some actual faces! This is a chance to let some personality shine through, so you might want to create a theme for your photos that ties into your business, or feature team members engaged in a favorite hobby.
- Is it memorable? -- Ideally, your staff bio page should create a positive impression that sticks with your site visitors. Pictures and well-written staff bios may be enough to create this effect. If you have more time, you might want to share more about your mission or how your business was founded.
Maintaining an up-to-date and intriguing staff bio page helps customers get in touch with you and can improve how relatable and memorable your business is for website visitors.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page