Recycle a Successful Sale or Promotion
In the spirit of holiday traditions, our tip for you this week is to start a marketing tradition of your own by recycling a successful promotion or sale from your businessÍs past. In addition to being a time-saver, this strategy is a good way to reconnect with customers who participated in your previous sale and to encourage customers to keep an eye out for your sale in years to come.
Here are three pointers on sale recycling:
- Give your sale a unique and recognizable name (if it doesnÍt have one already)
- Make it clear to your customers that you are reviving a popular sale
- Tie your promotional materials together with a theme that will be recognizable each time you use it -- branding a sale can be as simple as using a shared name and color palette, or, if you have time, you can get creative with custom graphics or a story to accompany your sale
The goal is to create a memorable sale that customers can anticipate returning in the years ahead, and will stand out among other holiday marketing campaigns like an old favorite.
If you would like our support team to review a sale set up in your MightyMerchant site manager please let us know before you begin advertising the sale by filling out our Online Support Form.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm