Place an Order on Your Own Site
If you are an eCommerce business owner, the holiday shopping seasons are likely critical for your success. We recommend taking a few minutes to make sure your eCommerce site is in order by placing a few test orders on your site and verifying that everything is working as you expect.
You will want to review what your customers see when they correctly (or incorrectly!) enter their information, as well as review if your shipping and payment options are set up correctly.
Even if you don't have an eCommerce site, periodic review and testing of your contact and submission forms is an excellent practice. Try it on different browsers as well as different devices (a PC, a tablet, and a mobile phone for example). Ask a friend to review your site as well, so you can evaluate how easy it is for someone not as familiar with it to get around.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page