Pick the right colors ... every time
Impactful marketing usually calls for developing marketing collateral with a compelling visual presentation. And choosing the right colors is a key part of that equation. Whether your need is for loud and garrish, subdued, or even black and white, the right color choice is critical for getting your message across.
For those of us who are color-impaired, here is the perfect tool:
With this koooooool tool, you can effortlessly view and select color palettes for your design projects. If you have been struggling to find the perfect color combo for your website or other design project, we urge you to give Adobe Kuler a try! (Hat tip to HEROweb developer, Jared Skye, for pointing out this useful tool.)
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page