Make Sure Reviews are Accessible on your Website
If you have worked hard to earn accolades from your customers, you want to be sure that those reviews or testimonials are strategically placed on your website. Too often we see those reviews sequestered on a review or feedback page rather than interwoven into the product pages or main informational pages of a site.
Consider these options for review placement:
1. Rotate your best customers reviews on your home page.
2. If you have reviews that speak about a specific product, service, or aspect of your business, consider putting those reviews on the corresponding page of your site that talks about that service.
3. Even if you don't have per-product reviews on your website, you can be well-served to put some really positive general reviews on your product pages. These reviews can help reinforce the purchase decision.
By placing your testimonials with care, you can make sure that more people see them, and their impact is increased.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page