Look for Opportunities to Share Individual Customer Interactions
Whenever you have individual conversations and correspondence with customers, consider if you are discussing valuable information that would benefit your entire customer base.
Here are some examples:
- You have emailed helpful and detailed information about how to use your products.
- You have received positive customer feedback.
- You have had an unusual or entertaining interaction with a customer that highlights what is unique about your business.
You can use these conversations to fuel the content development on your website and social media channels. (Just remember to check with customers before sharing their names.)
Developing and building a rich body of content is a key to online success and a habit you want to get into. There is no better source for website content than the day-to-day conversations and communication you are already having.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm