The HERO dash
The HERO Dash
First Annual 5K Run/Walk
Sunday, September 2, 2012 ALTON BAKER PARK, Eugene
Online Registration -- Coming Soon!
Day-of registration and packet pickup opens at 7:45am
Run/Walk starts at 9:00 am
Dress as Your Favorite SuperHERO (or Villain) and Run for a Cause!
Be a HERO this Labor Day Weekend
Alton Baker Park will host a gathering of superHEROes on Sunday, September 2, when community members (that means YOU) don their favorite HERO costumes (optional but highly encouraged!) and Dash for a cause. The 5K run/walk will feature (drum roll please) HEROweb Marketing & Design's Mighty Merchant, in-person, who will join participants on the beautiful, scenic course through the park, along the bike paths of the Willamette River. Click here for our 5K Alton Baker Park Course Map.
Dash for a Cause
Your registration fee, sponsorships, and pledges will go directly to an important cause in our community. There are so many worthy, HEROic causes in our community, that we would like YOUR help in selecting our beneficiary for our first annual HERO Dash. You can visit our HEROweb Facebook page and post on our wall with your suggestions.
Prizes for HERO Dash Participants
Racing awards will be given for:
- Top 3 Male & Female HEROes in the HERO Dash
- Top Male & Female HEROes in each of the 16 age groups (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over)
Other awards include:
- Random drawing for HERO Dash participants
- Random drawing for HEROweb customer Dash participants
- Top 3 superHERO costumes
- Best dressed Dynamic Duo (HERO & Sidekick)
- Best Mighty Merchant look-alike
Registration will open soon and continue through Friday, August 31:$20 (Adults ages 18 & over), $15
(Youth ages 17 & under). Add $5 to all entry fees on race day.
Awesome HERO Tech shirts can be ordered and purchased with your online
registration for $15. Sizes are available in S, M, L, XL. Add $5 to
shirts ordered after Sunday, August 19. A link to our AWESOME design is coming soon!
Online registration is highly encouraged and will open soon. Hard copy entries (download pdf coming soon) can be dropped off at specified locations including HEROweb Marketing & Design, and on race day from 7:45am - 8:45am at the shelter in Alton Baker Park.
Check out HEROweb's Staff in other Community Races
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm