Search Engine Marketing to Boost Your Website Traffic
Whether you are struggling to to generate online traffic to your website, or simply looking to maximize your search engine exposure -- this presentation is for YOU!
Review our discussion of the key aspects of how to get the most out of your search engine marketing.We looked at specific examples of what works and what doesn't, and gave some on-the-spot suggestions to audience members' sites.
Although our presentations are great for newbies, we welcome experienced website owners and always provide a range of actionable information to move your business forward.
We offered a special incentive prize to attendees that also pre-registered online. They were eligible to win a $250 coupon for HEROweb services! For current customers this could offset costs for a new feature upgrade or re-design.* For non-customers, this could offset the cost of developing a new site!
Congratulations to our randomly selected winner, Norma of The Oregon Cotton Mill!
*Not applicable to offset monthly fees.
We covered the following topics:
- Basic On-Site Optimization
- Link-Building Tips
- Writing Content for Search Engines
- A Survey of SEO Factors
- Measuring Your Results
Marketing Bites – Monthly Talks feature our very own Michael Stearns, co-owner and founder of HEROweb Marketing & Design, SCORE presenter and Lane Small Business Development Center instructor.
Each talk is 90 minutes and includes a presentation with in-depth discussion on a specific web marketing topic to help entrepreneurs boost their online business. One of the key benefits of this series is the dialogue generated by attendees, giving business owners the chance to share their stories and questions with their peers and our resident web marketing and ecommerce expert, Michael Stearns.
Other topics this spring include:
- Kick Start Your Ecommerce Business (February, 2012)
- Running Profitable Paid Marketing Campaigns (April, 2012)
Online registration is encouraged but not required.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm