Get a Head Start on Holiday Marketing
Summer may still be lingering in parts of the world, but the time to start preparing for a successful holiday business season is now. To jump-start your holiday planning, consider one of the options below:
- If you run an ecommerce website with a range of products: Set up a simple gift guide -- Your gift guide could be as simple as an organized list of links, or if youÍre a MightyMerchant customer, you might want to create a new gift guide category to display your chosen products. Depending on your business, you might want to organize your gift guide by price, type of gift, or by categories of gift recipients (i.e. Gifts for Gardeners or Gifts for New Grads).
- If youÍre crunched for time: Pick out a featured holiday product or products -- If you donÍt have the time or the product range to create a gift guide, you can simply choose one or two products to feature, either on your homepage, or in your newsletter or marketing blast.
- If youÍre a service based business: Consider a holiday offer -- This might include a limited time discount, a bonus gift, or a joint offer with another service based business.
For more resources on plotting out your holiday marketing strategy, please visit our Holiday Ecommerce Guide!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm