Find Out If Your Emails Reach Your Facebook Fans
Many businesses have a group of Facebook fans, and another group of people that receive email newsletters and promotions.
When looking at your business, do these groups include the same people? Would you like your Facebook fans to also receive your emails?
The easiest way to find out who is receiving what is by simply asking them. Use your Facebook page to ask your fans if they receive your company's emails. Provide instant sign up information to those that are interested and aren't already receiving them. To stir interest in your Facebook fans, include teasers of your email newsletters so they can see what they are missing. Expanding your Facebook fan base and email readership (and ensuring that your customers are a part of both) can make a big difference in the reach of your marketing efforts.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page