Enable Demographics Reports
You probably already have a key demographic you are targeting with your website, but are you sure that's the demographic finding your site? Google Analytics now has a feature that allows you to find out more about the audience visiting your site, including their demographics and interests. This is powerful information that can help you tailor your website to your actual audience, or raise a red flag if your intended audience isn't making up a significant portion of your traffic.
Google has provided documentation on how to enable Demographics and Interests Reports. Feel free to forward the code to us for inclusion on your site. Once Demographic and Interest Reports has been set up, simply navigate to the Audience section, and then select either Demographics or Interests. Find out who's visiting your site; you may be surprised at what you find!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page