Learn > SiteBeat Monthly News from HEROweb > August 2014 > Email Management: Purging vs. Deleting - You need to know the difference!
Email Management: Purging vs. Deleting - You need to know the difference!
We receive periodic webhelp requests from customers who are over quota with their email accounts and not sure why. A key aspect to understand about your HEROweb-hosted email account is that, by default, messages you send to your Trash are not purged or removed from the system. So, if you keep your account’s default settings, the messages will accumulate in the trash until you purge them. You can easily adjust this setting so that messages from the trash are periodically purged. Here is a page on our support site that provides info on working with your account if it is over quota and explains how to adjust your Delete/Purge settings.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm