Curate Your Products or Services
This week, we suggest that you spend some time thinking about how to curate your products or services, or to put it another way, how to group them in a way that encourages your customers to purchase multiple items or services at a time. You may have products that naturally bundle well together -- like plants and fertilizer -- or you may want to group offerings in one of the following ways:
- With a theme (ex: "Local Product Picks")
- In a variety pack
- In a "most popular" or "best value" bundle
The key here is to make ordering your curated products or services a seamless process by setting them up as an item that can be ordered with a single click.
It may not be obvious to customers which of your services or products would go well together, or they may be overwhelmed by the number of options presented to them. As a site owner, one of your primary concerns should be how you can use your knowledge of the products and services you offer to bundle and display them in a way that is both attractive and beneficial to the customer, and streamlines the ordering process.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page