Create or Update Your Yelp Account
In June of 2012, Bing and Yelp joined forces in a partnership. This means that the 39 million reviews (as of Q1 2013) and detailed business information (including photos, operating hours, and more) are integrated with Bing Local Results.
Bing is continuously working hard to compete with Google, especially in the area of local search. The Yelp reviews appear in the search results to the right of the business contact information when searching in Bing. If you have a listing or any reviews of your business on Yelp, this partnership will greatly increase your visibility.
Use this partnership to your advantage. Create a Yelp account if you do not have one, or sign into your account and check that the details on your business are updated (including address, phone number, website, etc.).
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page