Create an Infographic for Visual Learners
Used well, infographics can help convey information more clearly, quickly, and compellingly than words alone. We encourage you to put together your own infographic to help make an aspect of your business, a product, or service clearer or more obvious for your customers. If graphic design isnít your forte, donít be put off -- powerful infographics donít have to be complex, and weíll share two examples of infographic builders at the end of the Bite that allow you to create infographics from templates at low or no cost.
- For an example of a simple infographic used to clarify a businessís ordering process, check out the ďOur Process in Four StepsĒ graphic on the homepage of one of our customerís websites, ChocolateCovers.com.
- To see a more complex infographic used to call attention to services a business offers, take a look at the Ten Point Protection Plan graphic on APAWood.org
Here are a couple of online design tools that could help you get started creating your own infographic:
- Canva.comís Infographic Creator -- Canva is a free-to-use program that allows you to construct an infographic from a library of templates using both free and premium (paid) elements.
- Easel.ly -- Easel.ly is a template-based design tool that offers a free library of templates, images, and elements, as well as expanded options and resources available with a Pro account at a low monthly cost.
If you have some graphic design skills, youíll have many more choices in how you go about making your infographic.
If you are looking to add additional visual interest and clarity to your website or print marketing materials, an infographic can be a great way to go.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm