Create a Thumbnail for Your YouTube Video
Go to your video’s page on YouTube and copy the Video ID (it’s the mix of numbers and letters found after the = sign in the address bar).
Go to the following url: http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEO_ID/0.jpg and replace VIDEO_ID with the Video ID you copied from Step 1.
Right click (CTRL-Click on a Mac) and choose “Save Image As…” We recommend renaming the file to something more meaningful than “0.jpg” so that you can find it later.
You’re done! Now you can upload your image to your blog or share it however you would like.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm