Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
To keep your online brand on people's minds, consider ways that you can engage with your marketing audience across channels. For example, if you have a list of email subscribers and an active Facebook Page for your business, we suggest connecting with your email audience on Facebook using Facebook’s “Suggest Page” feature. Facebook offers you the option to upload a list of email subscribers to your account, increasing the likelihood that their algorithms will recommend your Page as a Page subscribers should “like.”
For step by step instructions, see Facebook’s article “How do I suggest my Page to my email contacts?”
Email subscribers are likely already familiar with your brand. Linking up with them via additional marketing channels can maintain their interest and involvement so that the next time they or a friend need a service or product you offer, your business is the first one they think of.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page