Clarify Your Newsletter Practices
An e-newsletter is likely a key part of your online marketing strategy. Building your subscription list can sometimes be challenging. To encourage customers to subscribe to your newsletter, we recommend that you do the following:
- If you donít already have a sign-up page with an invitation, we recommend you write a brief and compelling description of your newsletter.
- Make sure that you display the following information wherever your customers have the chance to opt-in to your mailing list: how often you send a newsletter, what kinds of information readers could expect to receive in your newsletter, and a specific and convincing reason to sign up.
- Make your emailing/unsubscribe policy very clear to potential readers.
A short pitch can be all it takes to fill your customers in. Being upfront with these details not only helps ďsellĒ your newsletter -- it can also help build the trust that will turn your customers into long-term subscribers.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm