Change Up Your Email Blast Schedule
Experiment with different days and times for your email blasts. Email marketing is one of the most tried-and-true ways to engage your audience, but if you are always sending out your emails at the same time and day each week or month, you may be missing out.
While weekday mornings are often considered the best times to send out marketing emails, experimenting with nights and weekends can reveal new opportunities for effective email marketing. Take advantage of the decreased competition during these off hours. Try sending out different kinds of emails at different times to experiment with what works best. Maybe you'll find sales/specials perform best at night, while informational emails work better in the morning, and survey questions do better on the weekend.
There is no set email time that will be best for every business, so try out a new email time, track all relevant data, and get marketing!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page