Add the Google +1 Button to Your Site
Google's +1 button is a way for users to make recommendations to their online networks about sites they've found interesting, fun, helpful - just something worth appreciating. You can publicly show your support in seconds, and share it instantly with friends, family, or the rest of the web. Think of it as a "Like" button for the internet.
Users that click the +1 button will have positive implications on your site's Google placement as well as on your business' online reputation. Our full article, Google's New +1 Button, can you tell more about how it's used.
Adding the +1 button to your site is as simple as copying and pasting a snippet of code into your HTML pages or templates. Google offers instructions for adding the +1 button to your site. If you are a HEROweb customer and need help with this, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page