Tune your Content for Mobile Devices
Assuming you have already developed a website that is mobile-responsive, the next step is to tune your content so it is easy for your mobile users to consume.
If you look at your site on a mobile device, you want to be sure that your main selling points and messaging stand out clearly and are easily accessible.
These are our specific recommendations:
- Keep headings and descriptive paragraphs concise. The more succinct you can make your key points, the better!
- If you use images (which you should), make sure that they support your brand and are sized in a way that a mobile user can easily view them.
- Keep your most impactful content at the top of the page.
With a little adjustment to the text and images on your site you can improve your mobile users’ experience and help turn those users into paying customers.
Curious to know how much of your traffic comes from mobile devices? It may be higher than you think. Visit our article on Checking Your Percentage of Mobile Users for instructions on how to access this data in your Google Analytics Account.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm