Track Your Competitors' Success on Facebook
As a smart social media move, you can set up the “Pages to Watch” feature on Facebook. This tool shows you the top posts from your competitors’ Facebook pages so you can determine which posts and posting strategies are most successful.
For instructions on setting up Pages to Watch for your business, take a look at Facebook’s documentation.
There are a few caveats:
- Your page will need to have at least 100 likes for you to use this feature.
- You’ll need to watch at least five competitor pages for their data to properly appear.
Having a social media presence is key for most businesses and can keep you in the forefront of your customers' minds. To hone your Facebook strategy and tap into the interests and preferences of your specific audience, study what works well for your competitors. Setting up Pages to Watch is a good place to start.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm