Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
If your business runs a Facebook page, Facebook’s “Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page” is essential reading. The guide offers simple instructions to help you control what visitor-created content appears on your page, deal with spam and abuse, reply to customer comments, and keep important content in prime position on your page.
Depending on how you run your page and the amount and type of visitor interactions you receive, you may find some parts of the guide more valuable than others. We suggest briefly reviewing the guide, then choosing one of the following three actions:
- If you’re a frequent Facebook poster -- review how to pin a key post to the top of your page’s Timeline.
- If you’re concerned about spam and abusive comments -- use these instructions to set up a profanity filter.
- If you receive regular visitor feedback -- read the section of the guide on Responding to Visitor Posts and Comments to learn about your options for responding to visitors.
When it comes to overall page content, the guide offers tools to put you in the driver’s seat. You can choose to heavily restrict and regulate visitor posts, but remember that visitors can also be a source of positive reviews and excellent original content. We suggest leaving room for honest customer feedback, and focusing your efforts on creating a page that is helpful, relevant, and welcoming to all.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm