Find Great Stock Images
If you lack the skills or time to create high-quality images for your marketing campaigns or blog posts, donít fear -- this week weíre sharing a few of our go-to sources for high-quality stock images.
Our top picks:
- Pixabay.com -- images in the public domain
- iStockPhoto.com -- paid premium stock photography
- Unsplash.com -- high-resolution photos licensed under Creative Commons Zero
As you search for a fitting stock image, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Keep it simple and to the point -- a single image with a message is often more effective than an assortment of more general images.
- To avoid copyright infringement, take product photos in-house.
When chosen well, images can add interest, style, and emotional impact to your marketing content. When in-house professional photography isnít an option, consider a stock image alternative.
Looking for more helpful resources? HEROweb has a whole page devoted to Useful Web Tools and Software for Online Businesses. Check it out!
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm