Engage with Customers on Your Thank-You Page
Once a site visitor has made a purchase or contacted you regarding a service, sustain their interest by inviting them to engage with your business via social media, your blog, or other means. If you have an ecommerce website, you can use your order confirmation email to provide customers opportunities to stay connected. If you are a service-based business, you can utilize the thank you page for your contact or newsletter form.
Here are some examples of engaging content you could offer up to your customers:
- Links to your social media profiles
- An invitation to sign up for your newsletter
- A link to your blog with a description of what content you post there
- Resources on your website that will help customers get the best use out of your products or services
A completed purchase or a submitted contact form shouldn’t signal the end of your marketing efforts. Instead, you should consider it a key moment to start building a long-term relationship with your customers.
If you are a MightyMerchant customer, you should be able to edit your thank you pages via the site manager. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us with your orange Help Beacon or by using our Online Support Form.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm