Develop a Circle of Trusted Customers
When making key business/marketing decisions one of the best resources you have for advice is your own customer base. At HEROweb, we're quite fortunate to have an intelligent and business-savvy group of customers.
While some customers are happy to help you improve your products and services, it can take time and a little work to build a relationship with customers to the point that you can rely on them for strategic input.
- Be on the look-out for customers who seem smart and interested in your business.
- Build rapport with these customers through contact, either in-person, via email, or other communication channels.
- Ask these customers if they'd be willing to give feedback on a change you're considering - it could be a new pricing structure, or adding an additional line of products.
Often you can learn the most from those whom you are serving.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm