Data Upload Pricing
The following pricing schedule explains the costs related to integration with an external data source and the ongoing support and maintenance that goes along with it.
Built-In Inventory Upload
Built-in inventory upload is included with your MightyMerchant site. This includes updating inventory counts for your products or product options. You can upload your inventory updates through the MightyMerchant Site Manager.
1. The file is formatted as a MightyMerchant Inventory Format (MIF) file.
2. The file contains less than 5000 products.
Custom Data Uploads
Custom data uploads include data updates of product names, descriptions, options, related items, customers, accounts, and many other aspects of your site that go beyond updating product inventory counts.
Base Price: $10 monthly minimum per data source/file format
Customer upload of up to 5000 products/line items via the MightyMerchant Site Manager. Line items could be either product lines, or price option lines.
1. Automated upload (via a scheduled "cron" job)
$2/mo per daily run, e.g. 4 daily runs adds $8/mo
2. Product count over 5000 products/line items
Add $2 a month per 5000 products/line items
Example: You have an automated twice-a-day product update of 15,000 products.
1. $10/mo minimum
2. Add $4/mo for two daily imports
3. Add $4 a month for an additional 10,000 products, over 5,000.
The total cost for this automated data upload would be $16/mo.
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Simplify Your Homepage Text
Thu, Mar 02 2017 3:21 pm
- Marketing Bite: Connect with Email Subscribers on Facebook
Thu, Feb 16 2017 3:34 pm
- Marketing Bite: Use Attribution Modeling to Tune Your Online Marketing Budget
Thu, Feb 09 2017 4:47 pm
- Marketing Bite: Hone Your Marketing Approach Using Customer Observations
Thu, Feb 02 2017 3:38 pm
- Marketing Bite: Test Your Mailing List Signup
Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm