Create a Strong Connection Between Your Email Blasts and Landing Pages
The next time you design an email marketing blast, review your destination or landing page to confirm that it reinforces the Call to Action put forward in your email. The text, images, and even the links in your marketing communications all work together to set expectations for the kind of content your audience will see when they click through to your website. When these expectations arenít met, users may quickly lose focus, interest, and trust.
Here are a few tips for creating landing pages that align well with your marketing emails:
- Repeat one or two key phrases from your email on your landing page.
- Minimize content on your landing page that distracts from your call to action.
- When possible, place your call to action high on the page so itís obvious to the user.
While you can easily send your audience to your homepage, itís usually more effective to develop a page targeted specifically to your email audience and focused on the action youíre asking them to take.
About the Marketing Bite
Marketing Bites are short actionable tips to help you market your business. Each Bite contains a marketing idea and an easy to complete action. The Marketing Bite is emailed weekly to subscribers.
"You offer such great information - I feel like I am gaining a bigger and smarter marketing presence. Thank you so much!" -Pamela
"Thanks. I have been getting a lot of value from [the Marketing Bite]. If I need help with marketing on the web in the future, I know where to find the experts." -Jodi
Need a Website?Get a Quote
- Marketing Bite: Read Facebook's Admin's Guide to Moderating Your Page
Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:43 pm
- Marketing Bite: Review Searchmetrics Latest Ranking Factors Report
Thu, Jan 05 2017 4:50 pm
- SiteBeat: December 2016 SiteBeat Newsletter
Thu, Dec 22 2016 5:26 pm
- Marketing Bite: Plan a Post-Holiday Sale
Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:07 pm
- Marketing Bite: Share Curated Content from Other Sources on Social Media
Thu, Dec 08 2016 4:30 pm
- Marketing Bite: Send a Warm Welcome to Subscribers
Wed, Nov 23 2016 1:27 pm